Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yay for freshly cut fabric


I absolutely fell head over heals in love with the Japanese Import prints as I was cutting them and although it felt like half a century since the day that I ordered them.. I am officially an addict and I want more!! For the difference in pricing compared to retail on these gorgeous fabrics it is worth every minute to wait for them and Ohhhh once they come in!! If you have some waiting check the shipping database on the board .. it is all cut and ready for your crafting. It's so lovely you are not going to want to cut into it. We are still sadly waiting on piggies which are backordered..imagine that. But the rest will have you literally begging for more I bet ;)!!
Love, Missy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh goodie!! Looks like all my Japanese came in except the piggies :(... oh well. Can't wait to get these.

xoxo,
Jenna Lou