Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh Oh ready To Go


Hee hee that is my little cheer.. I know I know I am super cool right ?!
But seriously I feel like I have been cutting for an eternity and the last of the fabric that is in is all cut. Now we have all the Chocolate Lollipop in and it is sooo lovely. I started a lovely baby quilt with mine ;)
What will you make?
And we are only missing 1 bolt of the long long awaited Amy Butler. I really can never get enough of her. I bought some retail recently in a lovely yellow mustardy color and now I have to have more of that... soo... if they are still offering it up I think another Amy B. coop will be in the works.
Have you checked the shipping database on group lately?? There is a ton of flat rate boxes to go out. It is flat rate mountain in my dining room right now. Plus a gazillion envelopes.. I better go order some more from the USPS.com because I am sooo low..dangerously low. Better get stocked up for Alexander Henry and all the rest of the yummy FreeSpirit on the way ;)
OK dokee ladies.. have a happy Saturday night of sewing.
I think I will go pluck my eyebrows and enjoy some yummy homemade brownies 'a cookin in the oven mmm mmm scrum delicious!..and maybe even catch a t.v show of my choosing! wink wink. You should too!
Love, Missy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yey!! oh boy I can't wait to get mine :D

Tonight I came home early all by myself (John stayed out of town for the night) so I had the chance to finish my first quilt. It's no prize winner, but I'm so proud of it :D I'll be posting pics tomorrow after I can get some good light.